FAMBASE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
About Fambase Fambase was designed to creating your own social groups. In Fambase, you can create groups with your family, friends and fans through the Internet to share messages, pictures and videos. You can also have a video call with your group friends, or organize a live broadcast. Fambase pay attention to your privacy protection. We hope you can talk freely with your family and friends here. We also hope to solve your online and offline group communication problem through the APP.
Overarching Principles You must follow each of the below "Overarching Principles," as well as any other principles outlined in the Guidelines. Users who violate any of the Guidelines may be restricted, suspended, or otherwise banned, in our sole discretion.
You should be over 18 years of age to use Fambase
(or older if required by your country). If there is any violation, we will delete its account. Again, our hope is that the Fambase community is defined by you, but the Fambase admins must reserve the right to revoke access or remove content for any reason, without notice, especially when it comes to the safety and privacy of our users and others.
In general, you should not promote, encourage or engage in any illegal behavior. This is very likely to get you kicked off Fambase, and may get you reported to law enforcement.
- No attacks on others. Fambase was committed to making it easy and pleasant for users to contact. We strictly do not allow harassment, bullying, identity-based attacks, racism, impersonation, or threats, advocation, or provocation of violence on our platform. Do not organize, promote, or coordinate servers around hate speech.
- No violations of privacy. You may not post others’ confidential, non-consensual, and/or sensitive details or impersonate others. You may not threaten to share, or incentivize the sharing of other people's private information, especially for minors. Further, you may not post or threaten to post intimate or sexually-explicit media without the subject’s consent.
- No illegality or tortious activity. You may not post anything that is illegal, tortious, or that violates any law or regulation, nor may you use Fambase to solicit or facilitate illegal, tortious, or prohibited activities or transactions, including but not limited to those involving controlled substances or contraband. We prohibit the use of our service, directly or indirectly, for the solicitation, sale, or purchase of any goods or services not specifically authorized.
- No explicit or suggestive content involving minors. You may not post or encourage others to post sexual or suggestive content involving minors.
- No spamming, phishing, bots or malicious software. You may not post, distribute, facilitate, or use Fambase in furtherance of phishing schemes, spam, malware, or other malicious code, nor may you use bots on Fambase.
- No malicious reports or comments. You may not engage in intentionally disruptive activity that negatively affects the experience of other users, including but not limited to malicious reports or comments.
- No share images or video of sadistic gore or animal cruelty.
- No share content that glorifies or promotes suicide or self-harm, including any encouragement to others to cut themselves, or embrace eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia.
- Respect Fambase: You may not sell your account or your server, use self-bots or user-bots to access Fambase, share content that violates anyone's intellectual property or other rights and spam Fambase.
Roles Conversations in Fambase take place in groups. Within each group, you can be a group owner, a group moderator, or a group member. Below are some of the best practices for each role.
Group Owner When you create a group in Fambase, you are the group owner. As a group owner, you guide the conversation and have a strong influence on the content and style of conversation in the group. You have the special power in your group, such as invite or remove members, appoint the group moderators, decide who in your group could invite members, start a live and so on. As a group owner, you must:
Group owners decide who is in a group and can speak when living:
- Manager your group. Group conversation should observe Fambase principles and rules. If there is any content that violates the principles or the rules, the group owner should give a warning, or even remove the members.
- Ensure your group members: Our community is for users over 18 years of age. Please ensure that there are no minors in your group.
- Accept or reject speakers: If you are in living, you decide who can speak. If you’d like to invite someone from the audience to speak, just tap on the profile photo of that user and select "Invite to Speak." If someone else requests to speak, you have the option to decline.
- Mute or remove speakers: Group owners can also temporarily mute a speaker or move them back to the audience. To mute the speaker, tap on their profile photo to open the half-sheet, and then tap the mute button to the right of their profile photo. To move them down to the audience, tap on their profile photo to open the half-sheet, then tap "‘Move to Audience."
Group Moderator If you are chosen to be a group moderator, you should help the group owner manage the group. Your special power depends on the choice of the group owner. Maybe you could invite or remove member, or forbidden someone’s speech.
Group Member As a member, you should relax and enjoy the group. You must observe Fambase principles and rules. You should fill in your birthday truthfully and choose the group that suits you. You can report the member or the group when something violates the principles or the rules. You can delete and leave the group at any time. And you can block a user when you prefer not to interact with he or she. Whether group members can invite people into the group depends on the choice of the group owner.
Rules You may not violate the Guidelines, any applicable law, contract, intellectual property right, or other third-party right, nor commit any tortious acts, and you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our Services. In particular, you will not:
You also may not post or otherwise share User Content that is confidential and/or that you do not have all necessary rights to disclose. You may not create, post, store, or share any User Content that:
- Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory, or stalking conduct;
- Discriminate against, engage in hateful conduct directed at, or threaten violence or harm against any person or groups of people;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization from that user and Fambase;
- Create of duplicate or multiple accounts by one individual, malicious report or comment others, whether representing themselves or another entity;
- Impersonate or post on behalf of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Sell, resell, or commercially use our Services;
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, or publicly display all or portions of our Services, except as expressly permitted by us or our licensors;
- Modify our Services, remove any proprietary rights notices or markings, or otherwise make any derivative works based upon our Services;
- Send, distribute, or post spam, unsolicited or bulk commercial electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Is libelous, defamatory, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory;
- Contains or depicts discrimination and isolation;
- Contains or depicts any statements, remarks, or claims that do not reflect your honest views and experiences;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- Contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, or solicitations;
- May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party; If reposted video being reported.
- Contains child sexual violence, child sexual exploitation or other forms of content not suitable for children;
- Against the laws of the United States and shall not violate the community guidelines to ensure an orderly live broadcast environment;
- Use our Services other than for their intended purpose and in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of our Services or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any part of our Services;
- Use any data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering or extraction methods designed to scrape or extract data from our Services;
- Develop or use any applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent;
- Bypass or ignore instructions contained in our robots.txt file; or
- Use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage, or promote any activity that violates these Terms and/or the Community Guidelines.
- We define risky activities or other dangerous behavior as acts conducted in a non-professional context or without the necessary skills and safety precautions that may lead to serious injury or death for the user or the public. We do not allow content that depicts, promotes, normalizes, or glorifies such behavior, including amateur stunts or dangerous challenges.
- Prohibited or induced transactions: Academic paper-writing and test-taking services; Adult goods and services; Alcohol; Animals and regulated species; Bulk marketing tools; Child endangerment or abuse, Copyright media and software; Counterfeit and unauthorized goods; Devices or techniques for unlocking technical protection measures; Drugs and drug paraphernalia; Financial or other regulated products, services, securities, and stored value; Fund solicitations; Gaming/gambling; Government IDs, documents, or uniforms; Hacking and cracking materials; Human parts; Illegal/Stolen goods; Illegal telecommunications equipment; Miracle cures; Multi-level marketing and wealth creation programs; Offensive content and activities; Offensive goods, crime; Precious materials; Prescription drugs and medical devices; Protected cultural items and artifacts; Pyrotechnic devices and hazardous materials; Regulated goods; Traffic devices; Travel packages and offers; Tobacco and cigarettes; Weapons; Wholesale currency.
Safety If you violating the Fambase principles or rules, your group may be ban and your account may be deleted. To report a violation for a user, a video and a comment:
Here’s what you should know about reporting another user for a Rule violation:
- Visit the relevant user’s profile page and click the horizontal dots in the top right, and select "Report";
- Select a reason;
- Provide Description(option but important) as much detail as possible and attach screenshots as evident.
If another user has reported you for violating a Rule, here’s what you should know:
- If you submit a report, we will not share your identity with the person you are reported;
- Please submit a report with attached evidence (screenshot, picture) or we can’t enforce it without them;
- All reports that are submitted will be reviewed and investigated. The need for and type of corrective or disciplinary action needed will be determined on a case-by-case basis;
- We seek to be fair, consistent, and responsive in addressing all reported incidents;
- If the violation directly targeted you, we will share certain information about the process and resolution with you (e.g., the stage of the investigation, any concerns that you may be at risk for immediate harm, information on how the resolution could impact you);
- Intentional, false reports of violations are treated as a violation of the Rules.
We understand that not all Fambase users will share our views as to what constitutes a violation of these Community Guidelines. However, to operate a functional platform, we must reserve the right to determine in our sole discretion what constitutes a violation. Before reporting violations, please keep in mind that people have differing opinions, reporting doesn’t guarantee a certain result, and that we reserve the right to decide whether to remove content or users at our sole discretion.
- If a report has been filed against you, we will review and investigate your case. We may keep some details private in order to protect the reporting user(s).
- After reviewing your case, if you are violated the community guidelines, you will receive notifications in App, if you are not violated, you won’t receive any notifications.
- We will notify you of the result of the investigation and its potential impact to you.
- If you believe a report has been falsely filed against you or you would like to appeal a decision, please click "Appeal" and submit as much context (words, video, picture) as possible. If your case was appealing successfully, your account will be restored. If not, you can resubmit the second appeal, which would be the final review of your account.
- Any attempt to retaliate against users who participate in reporting or investigation is a violation.
Contact We take these Community Guidelines seriously and ask that you follow them in the spirit in which they are intended. We further recognize that these guidelines must continually evolve, so please do contact us with questions, suggestions, or comments firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thank you for reading, and for helping us build an amazing community! Team Fambase